Healthy Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 1 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 small beetroot, washed and grated
- 1 lettuce leaf, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1/3 cup snow pea sprouts
- Put the avocado in a small bowl and mash well with a fork. Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread avocado mix onto the slices of bread.
- Top two slices of bread with carrot, beetroot, lettuce, tomato and snow pea sprouts.
- Top with remaining bread and serve.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1894 kJ||525 kJ|
|Protein||10 g||3 g|
|Fat, total||28 g||7.8 g|
|— saturated||6 g||1.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||34.9 g||9.7 g|
|— sugars||9 g||2.6 g|
|Sodium||357 mg||99 mg|
|Fibre||10 g||3 g|
You might also like
Creamy Vegetable Curry
A flavoursome curry bursting with vegies. A tasty way to help get your 2 and 5!
Pumpkin & Feta Mini Frittatas
These mini frittata are great for brunch, a picnic or as a party canapé.