Healthy Chunky Chicken Salad & Avocado Sandwich Recipe
- 2 tbs low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 2 large lettuce leaves, roughly torn
- 1 large tomato, thickly sliced
- 100 g cooked or BBQ chicken breast, thickly sliced
- 1/3 avocado, stoned and sliced
- pepper, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and mustard, then spread over bread.
- Divide the filling between two slices of bread starting with lettuce, tomato, chicken then avocado slices. Sprinkle with pepper, if using.
- Top with remaining slices of bread. Serve immediately.
Variation: Bread can be toasted to add extra crunch!
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1665 kJ||57 kJ|
|Protein||24 g||8 g|
|Fat, total||17 g||6 g|
|— saturated||3 g||1 g|
|Carbohydrate||34 g||12 g|
|— sugars||8 g||3 g|
|Sodium||574 mg||199 mg|
|Fibre||8 g||3 g|