- 2 corn cobs, husk and silk removed, quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbs coriander stalks and leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs lime juice, plus lime wedges, to serve
- olive or canola oil spray
- 4 x 120 g firm white boneless fish fillet
- Place corn in a microwave-safe bowl with a tablespoon of water.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes or until just tender.
- In a medium bowl, add tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, capsicum, onion, chilli, coriander and lime juice. Mix gently to combine.
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Lightly spray corn with oil then cook on pan, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly charred; set aside.
- Lightly spray fish with oil then cook on grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
- Serve fish with corn, salad and lime wedges.
Salsa can be made in advance though avocado is best added just before serving.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1718 kJ||436 kJ|
|Protein||37.5 g||9.5 g|
|Fat, total||22 g||5.6 g|
|— saturated||4.2 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.8 g||3 g|
|— sugars||7.1 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||213.9 mg||54.3 mg|
|Fibre||6.7 g||1.7 g|
You might also like
Spicy B.B.Q. Fish with Mango Salad
The perfect Summer dish, inspired by the tastes of the Kimberley.