- 2 corn cobs, husk and silk removed, quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbs coriander stalks and leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs lime juice, plus lime wedges, to serve
- olive or canola oil spray
- 4 x 120 g firm white boneless fish fillet
- Place corn in a microwave-safe bowl with a tablespoon of water.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes or until just tender.
- In a medium bowl, add tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, capsicum, onion, chilli, coriander and lime juice. Mix gently to combine.
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Lightly spray corn with oil then cook on pan, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly charred; set aside.
- Lightly spray fish with oil then cook on grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
- Serve fish with corn, salad and lime wedges.
Salsa can be made in advance though avocado is best added just before serving.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1718 kJ||436 kJ|
|Protein||37.5 g||9.5 g|
|Fat, total||22 g||5.6 g|
|— saturated||4.2 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.8 g||3 g|
|— sugars||7.1 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||213.9 mg||54.3 mg|
|Fibre||6.7 g||1.7 g|
You might also like
Crab Salad With Noodles
Infused with Asian flavours, this noodle salad is a light but satisfying meal ready in less than 30 mins!