Healthy Grape Popsicles Recipe
- 200 g seedless grapes
- 2 cups no-added-sugar apple and blackcurrant juice
1. Divide the grapes amongst 4 disposable plastic cups. If you have popsicle moulds, you may end up with more as the moulds come in varying sizes.
2. Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
3. Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
- Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: mango, blueberries, strawberries, seedless watermelon, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange, pineapple r apple and cranberry.
- For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||358 kJ||197 kJ|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.3 g|
|Fat, total||0 g||0 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||20.9 g||11.5 g|
|— sugars||20.9 g||11.5 g|
|Sodium||13.8 mg||7.6 mg|
|Fibre||1.3 g||0.7 g|