Healthy Blueberry Popsicles Recipe
- 200 g blueberries
- 200 g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
1. Mix together blueberries and yoghurt.
2. Divide between 4 cups.
3. Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
4. Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
- Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: mango, strawberries, seedless watermelon, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange.
- For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||292 kJ||292 kJ|
|Protein||2.8 g||2.8 g|
|Fat, total||0.6 g||0.6 g|
|— saturated||0.3 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.7 g||12.7 g|
|— sugars||12.3 g||12.3 g|
|Sodium||32.5 mg||32.5 mg|
|Fibre||0.8 g||0.8 g|
You might also like
Grilled Pineapple with Star Fruit
A naturally sweet and tasty fruit recipe, topped with a sprinkling of coconut.