Healthy Asian Slaw & Sweet Chilli Tuna Recipe
- 1/2 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 3 snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1/4 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 90 g can tuna in sweet chilli sauce
- Mix together vegetables, apple and rice.
- Add tuna just before serving.
Try mustard instead of mayonnaise to add extra flavour to your salads and sandwiches.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||906 kJ||323 kJ|
|Protein||18.4 g||6.6 g|
|Fat, total||2.3 g||0.8 g|
|— saturated||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||27.7 g||9.9 g|
|— sugars||10.3 g||3.7 g|
|Sodium||366.2 mg||130.6 mg|
|Fibre||4.5 g||1.6 g|
You might also like
Prawn & Avocado Rice Paper Rolls
Plump prawns, creamy avocado and fresh herbs - a Vietnamese favourite!
Tuna Avocado Salad
Refreshing and filling as a snack, side or meal. Perfect for a healthy lunch at work!