Healthy Asian Slaw & Sweet Chilli Tuna Recipe
- 1/2 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 3 snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1/4 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 90 g can tuna in sweet chilli sauce
- Mix together vegetables, apple and rice.
- Add tuna just before serving.
Comment: Squeeze a little lemon juice on the apple after slicing to prevent browning, or slice it up at the last minute.
Choose plain water or soda water in place of a sugary drink.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||906 kJ||323 kJ|
|Protein||18.4 g||6.6 g|
|Fat, total||2.3 g||0.8 g|
|— saturated||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||27.7 g||9.9 g|
|— sugars||10.3 g||3.7 g|
|Sodium||366.2 mg||130.6 mg|
|Fibre||4.5 g||1.6 g|
You might also like
Japanese Sesame Tuna Rice Bowl 3-2-1
These Japanese poke bowls are quick to prepare and packed full of fresh ingredients.
Prawn & Avocado Rice Paper Rolls
Plump prawns, creamy avocado and fresh herbs - a Vietnamese favourite!