Healthy Blueberry Pineapple & Sage Water Recipe
- 1/2 punnet blueberries
- 1/4 pineapple
- 15 leaves sage, lightly beaten
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 1 1/4 L still or sparkling water, chilled
- Add blueberries, pineapple and sage leaves to a jug.
- Gently press with the back of a spoon to slightly bruise and release the flavour.
- Add ice and water.
- When blueberries aren't in season try another berry, like boysenberries, mulberries, blackberries, strawberries, youngberries, cherries or red or black currants.
- Frozen berries or pineapple canned in juice can also be used.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
You might also like
This drink combines the fiery heat of ginger with the bright sweetness of pineapple.
Hummus Four Ways
Classic, roast pumpkin, beetroot & mint or Mediterranean - what's your favourite way to hummus?