- 350 g pasta shapes (spiral or bows)
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 g mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 185 g can tuna or salmon, drained
- 375 mL low-fat evaporated milk
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheese, grated
- pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to packet instruction. Drain and set aside when done.
- While the pasta is cooking, spray frypan with oil and fry onions till soft.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and fry for a few minutes.
- Add zucchini and fish and cook until zucchini is just soft.
- Add evaporated milk and heat through.
- In a small bowl mix flour with a little water and mix to make a smooth paste.
- Add flour paste and peas to the vegetable and milk mixture and heat for a few minutes, stirring until sauce is thickened.
- Add cheese, cracked pepper and pasta and stir through.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1796 kJ||405 kJ|
|Protein||33.7 g||9.6 g|
|Fat, total||6.5 g||1.5 g|
|— saturated||3.5 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||53.2 g||12 g|
|— sugars||15 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||352 mg||79.3 mg|
|Fibre||8.9 g||2 g|
You might also like
Grilled Salmon with Brown Rice Salad
Fresh salmon shines alongside this healthy salad, topped with crunchy cashews.