Healthy Quick Tuna Couscous Recipe
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernel, defrosted
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tomato
- 180 g tuna in spring water
- Place couscous in a medium heatproof bowl, pour over boiling water; cover and set aside for 3 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork to separate grains and stir through lemon juice.
- Combine all ingredients and serve straight away.
- Use cans of flavoured tuna to add extra zing.
- Add curry powder or other spices to the couscous before adding the boiling water for a different flavour.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||2126 kJ||398 kJ|
|Protein||32 g||6 g|
|Fat, total||6 g||1 g|
|— saturated||1 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||74 g||14 g|
|— sugars||10 g||2 g|
|Sodium||410 mg||76 mg|
|Fibre||11 g||2 g|
You might also like
Grilled Salmon with Brown Rice Salad 3-2-1
The salmon is great but the real hero is the brown rice salad. Perfect.