Healthy Poolside Percy Recipe
- 6 strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 orange, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup coconut water, cold
- 1 1/3 cups no-added-sugar grapefruit flavoured sparkling water, cold
- 2 sprigs mint leaves, to serve, optional
- 2 slices cucumber, to serve, optional
- Add strawberries, orange and coconut water to a blender or jug that can be used with a stick blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Just before serving, divide into glasses (strain if desired) and top with 2/3 cup of sparkling water per glass.
- Garnish with mint and cucumber slices if desired.
Serving Suggestion: Slap the mint leaves between your palms to get a stronger flavour out of them
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||187 kJ||56 kJ|
|Protein||0.8 g||0.2 g|
|Fat, total||0.1 g||0 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||8.6 g||2.6 g|
|— sugars||7.8 g||2.3 g|
|Sodium||29 mg||9 mg|
|Fibre||2.1 g||0.6 g|
You might also like
Cherry Creaming Soda
When the sparkling water hits the frozen cherry mixture this drink fizzes up like a volcano!