Healthy Peach & Rosemary Iced Tea Recipe
- 4 cups hot tap water
- 4 black tea bags
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 1/3 cups canned peaches in natural juice, drained, sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Add all ingredients to a heat-proof jug.
- Squash the peaches a bit with a fork and jiggle the tea bag.
- Brew this mixture for 10 minutes, then remove tea bag and put jug in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, divide peaches, tea and rosemary between glasses (straining optional).
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||209 kJ||64 kJ|
|Protein||0.8 g||0.3 g|
|Fat, total||0.1 g||0 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||10.1 g||3.1 g|
|— sugars||10.1 g||3.1 g|
|Sodium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Fibre||1.4 g||0.4 g|
You might also like
This drink combines the fiery heat of ginger with the bright sweetness of pineapple.
A refreshing summer sensation. For a frostier finish on those extra hot days use frozen strawberries and garnish with a sprig of mint and a slice of cooling cucumber.