Healthy Melon Platter Recipe
- 2 slices watermelon, thickly sliced
- 1/2 rockmelon, cut into wedges
- 1/2 honeydew melon, cut into wedges
- Cut watermelon into wedges and place in the centre of the serving dish.
- Remove skin and seeds of rockmelon and honeydew. Cut into 2cm thick slices. Stand on dish (see photo).
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Variation: Try using three different coloured fruits in season.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||446 kJ||133 kJ|
|Protein||1.8 g||0.6 g|
|Fat, total||0.9 g||0.3 g|
|— saturated||0.3 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||21.8 g||6.5 g|
|— sugars||21.8 g||6.5 g|
|Sodium||69.1 mg||20.7 mg|
|Fibre||2.9 g||0.9 g|