Healthy Oven Baked Fish With Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1 kg sweet potato, cut into wedges
- olive or canola oil spray
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 x 120 g firm white boneless fish fillet
- garden salad and lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 230ºC (210ºC fan-forced) and line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a tray, spray liberally with oil and bake for 15 minutes on top shelf of the oven.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and basil in a shallow dish. Fill a separate shallow bowl with beaten egg. Dip fish in egg wash, shake off excess so it is damp but not wet. Add fish to breadcrumb mixture, turning to make sure it is well coated and gently press on crumbs. Spray liberally with oil. Arrange on the second baking tray and place in oven underneath wedges.
- Turn wedges over and bake both for 10 minutes until fish is golden and cooked through and wedges are crisp.
- Divide between plates and serve with salad and lemon on the side.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||2274 kJ||423 kJ|
|Protein||40.4 g||7.5 g|
|Fat, total||19 g||3.5 g|
|— saturated||3.5 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||48.4 g||9 g|
|— sugars||16.6 g||3.1 g|
|Sodium||348 mg||64.9 mg|
|Fibre||8.3 g||1.6 g|
You might also like
Grilled Salmon with Brown Rice Salad
Fresh salmon shines alongside this healthy salad, topped with crunchy cashews.