Healthy Avocado Egg & Rocket Toast Topper Recipe
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- 1 tbs avocado, mashed
- 1 handful rocket or baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- sprinkle Tabasco sauce, optional
- pepper, to taste
- Spread avocado on toast.
- Top with rocket leaves, sliced tomato and egg slices.
- Add a sprinkle of Tabasco sauce, if using, and pepper.
Love sweet coffee? Try reducing the amount of sugar you have a quarter of a teaspoon at a time to trick your taste buds!
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||921 kJ||443 kJ|
|Protein||11.1 g||5.4 g|
|Fat, total||9.9 g||4.8 g|
|— saturated||2.7 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.6 g||9.4 g|
|— sugars||3.4 g||1.6 g|
|Sodium||237.6 mg||114.2 mg|
|Fibre||3.9 g||1.9 g|