Healthy Fruit Salad & Yoghurt Recipe
- 410 g canned peaches in natural juice, undrained
- 225 g canned pineapple slice in natural juice, undrained
- 250 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 bunch grapes
- 500 g low-fat natural yoghurt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve with yoghurt.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||818 kJ||250 kJ|
|Protein||6.8 g||2.1 g|
|Fat, total||4.1 g||1.3 g|
|— saturated||2.4 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||30.4 g||9.3 g|
|— sugars||29 g||8.9 g|
|Sodium||73.6 mg||22.5 mg|
|Fibre||3.6 g||1.1 g|
You might also like
Pear & Date Parcels with Orange Ricotta Cream
Crisp filo parcels with a warm, spiced filling and citrus cream.