Healthy Fruity Mix Toast Topper Recipe
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- 1 tbs reduced-fat ricotta or low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 2 tbs blueberries
- Spread cottage cheese on toast.
- Top with banana, strawberry and blueberries. Serve immediately.
Simple switch idea: try reduced-fat milk, cheese and yoghurt.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||745 kJ||503 kJ|
|Protein||7.6 g||5.1 g|
|Fat, total||2.4 g||1.6 g|
|— saturated||0.8 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||29.7 g||20.1 g|
|— sugars||12 g||8.1 g|
|Sodium||250.8 mg||169.2 mg|
|Fibre||3.8 g||2.5 g|
You might also like
Avocado Egg & Rocket Toast Topper
Try a different topper on a piece of toast each day of the working week!