Healthy Cheese Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 8 slices wholemeal or multigrain bread
- 4 slices reduced-fat cheese
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 2 leaves lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Put the avocado in a small bowl and mash well with a fork. Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread avocado mix onto four slices of bread.
- Top remaining slices of bread with cheese, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and tomato.
- Top with avocado-spread bread slices and serve.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1245 kJ||518 kJ|
|Protein||14.5 g||6 g|
|Fat, total||11.6 g||4.8 g|
|— saturated||3.9 g||1.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||30.4 g||12.6 g|
|— sugars||5 g||2.1 g|
|Sodium||472.9 mg||196.6 mg|
|Fibre||5.8 g||2.4 g|
You might also like
Cowboys' (or girls') Pizza in a Hurry
Do you have fussy eaters? They'll love this vegie-packed "pizza"!