Healthy Pavlova Mess Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries, defrosted
- 1 cup low-fat natural or Greek yoghurt
- 1 250g punnet strawberries, sliced
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 6 meringue nests
- 1 x 170 g can passionfruit
- Place berries and yoghurt in a large bowl. Mash together with a fork until smooth.
- Crush meringues with your hands in a large bowl. Place 1 tablespoon of crushed meringue in each cup.
- Add 1/2 cup of yoghurt mixture, followed by a layer of fruit to each cup.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon passionfruit and remaining meringue on top.
Recipe from Foodbank WA’s Food Sensations® for Adults program, reproduced with permission www.foodbankwa.org.au/food-sensations-for-adults/
Variation: Use other seasonal fruit like bananas, nectarines or pineapple.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||569 kJ||302 kJ|
|Protein||5.3 g||2.8 g|
|Fat, total||1.3 g||0.7 g|
|— saturated||0.6 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||20.8 g||11.1 g|
|— sugars||20.7 g||11 g|
|Sodium||69 mg||37 mg|
|Fibre||8 g||4.3 g|