- 1 small packet sponge fingers
- 1 packet lemon jelly (to make 500ml)
- 250 g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 250 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 170 g can low-fat evaporated milk, chilled
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple, chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh or canned mango, chopped
- pulp of 2 passionfruit
- Arrange sponge fingers in a 5–6 cup oblong dish.
- Make jelly following packet directions and allow to cool.
- Beat ricotta, cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add lemon juice and beat well, then add jelly.
- In a separate bowl beat milk until thick, then fold into ricotta mix.
- Pour over the sponge fingers and refrigerate overnight until firm.
- Cut into 8 servings. Combine all the fruits to make a fresh tropical fruit salad then spoon on top.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1594 kJ||471 kJ|
|Protein||14 g||4.1 g|
|Fat, total||12.6 g||3.7 g|
|— saturated||7.4 g||2.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||51.8 g||15.3 g|
|— sugars||35.1 g||10.4 g|
|Sodium||399.4 mg||118.1 mg|
|Fibre||3.6 g||1.1 g|