Healthy Pear Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pear
- Put the flour, milk and egg in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Grate in the pear, and then stir through with a spoon.
- Warm up a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the batter a spoonful at a time to the hot pan.
- Watch the surface of the pancake. When bubbles form and the edges begin to look dry, gently lift one edge of the pancake to check for colour. When it's golden brown, it's ready to flip.
- After flipping, continue cooking for a few more minutes until pancakes are cooked through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve warm with a tablespoon of natural yoghurt.
Love sweet coffee? Try reducing the amount of sugar you have a quarter of a teaspoon at a time to trick your taste buds!
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||806 kJ||552 kJ|
|Protein||7.9 g||5.4 g|
|Fat, total||2.9 g||2 g|
|— saturated||1.1 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||32.3 g||22.1 g|
|— sugars||6.3 g||4.3 g|
|Sodium||282.8 mg||193.7 mg|
|Fibre||2.2 g||1.5 g|
You might also like
Fluffy Spinach & Mushroom Omelette
Delicious and satisfying, this omelette will soon become a breakfast favourite.