Healthy Apple Crumble Recipe
- 2 apples, chopped
- 50 g margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
2. Place the apple pieces in a small baking dish.
3. Cook apples on HIGH in microwave for 5 minutes or until soft.
4. In small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5. Mix with fingertips until it has an even crumb texture.
6. Top the apple with the crumb mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||958 kJ||550 kJ|
|Protein||2 g||1 g|
|Fat, total||10 g||6 g|
|— saturated||2 g||1 g|
|Carbohydrate||33 g||19 g|
|— sugars||21 g||12 g|
|Sodium||52 mg||30 mg|
|Fibre||3 g||2 g|
You might also like
Grilled Pineapple with Star Fruit
A naturally sweet and tasty fruit recipe, topped with a sprinkling of coconut.