Healthy Toast Toppers Recipe
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 2 tomato salsa
- 2 tbs salt-reduced baked beans
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- Spread toast with salsa, then add the beans.
- Top with cheese and grill for 1 minute until cheese has melted.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||2142 kJ||806 kJ|
|Protein||50.6 g||19 g|
|Fat, total||20.7 g||7.8 g|
|— saturated||12.6 g||4.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||26.4 g||9.9 g|
|— sugars||4.3 g||1.6 g|
|Sodium||1408.6 mg||530.1 mg|
|Fibre||6.3 g||2.4 g|
You might also like
The sweetness of the peas and carrots makes this a tasty and vegie-packed version of felafel
Salsa is the Mexican word for sauce. This homemade version is a tasty way to add extra veg to meals!