Healthy Mango Toast Topper Recipe
- 2 tbs low-fat natural or Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- Spread yoghurt on cooled toast.
- Top with mango slices and serve immediately.
Variation: Substitute with any fresh summer stone fruit such as peaches or plums.
Love sweet coffee? Try reducing the amount of sugar you have a quarter of a teaspoon at a time to trick your taste buds!
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||744 kJ||585 kJ|
|Protein||6.2 g||4.9 g|
|Fat, total||3.8 g||3 g|
|— saturated||1.8 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||28 g||22 g|
|— sugars||11.7 g||9.2 g|
|Sodium||224.5 mg||176.6 mg|
|Fibre||2.7 g||2.1 g|